Ham & Cheese Tortas With Sweet Onions & JalapenosBest Foods
- 2 kaiser rolls (split)
- 1 onions (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapenos (sliced)
- 1/4 pound cooked deli ham (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 pound swiss cheese (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread
- 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1Melt Country Crock® Spread in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until tender. Remove skillet from heat, then stir in jalapeno pepper.
- 2Spread Mayonnaise on rolls. Evenly top with ham, cheese, then onion mixture. Top with remaining rolls. Wrap sandwiches in aluminum foil. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 3Preheat oven to 350°.