Ham typically refers to meat from the hind leg that has been either wet-cured or dry-cured and often is smoked.
- 2 slices white bread (Or Whole Wheat)
- 1 slice deli ham
- 1 slice American cheese
- dipping sauce
- Make sandwich with ham, cheese and bread; cut into bite-sized squares. Thread squares onto a toothpick; dunk into Dipping Sauce and enjoy.
- Serves 1.
- For Dipping Sauce, hooney-mustard (stir together 1/4 cup mustard and 2 tablespoons honey)
- Barbecue (stir together 1/4 cup barbecue sauce and 1 tablespoon Italian dressing)
- Fruit (stir together 1/4 cup fruit jam and 1 tablespoons minced fruit of your choice).