- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup cooked ham (cubed)
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® California Style Garlic Pepper with Red Bell and Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 1 cup shredded mexican cheese blend
- Beat eggs and milk in large bowl. Add ham and garlic pepper; mix well.
- Melt butter in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are firm.
- Spoon egg mixture into warmed flour tortillas. Top each with 1/4 cup shredded cheese. Fold into burritos to serve.