Ham Sandwiches with Broccoli and CheeseMADELEINE COCINA
Cheese makes everything better. It is decadent, creamy and altogether dreamy. These Ham Sandwiches with Broccoli and Cheese are perfect for a hearty weeknight dinner. They take 25 minutes to prepare and minutes to devour. Pair this savory sandwich with your favorite side dish and be whisked into a celebration of taste. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this hearty and rich sandwich as much as we do.
- 1 broccoli (head)
- 5 slices ham (or turkey)
- 1/2 cup cheese (shredded)
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- ground black pepper
- vegetable oil
- 4 slices bread (preferably whole wheat.)
- Steam the broccoli in a small pot until it becomes soft. Drain and set aside.
- Finely chop the ham or turkey and broccoli and place them in a bowl. Add the cheese, and pinches of garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Heat up a grill, toaster oven, or grill pan on low-medium heat. Make sure to cover the grill with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes