This creamy and cheesy ham quiche is perfect for brunch. Made with herbal cream, this quiche can be made with pre-made or homemade shortcrust pastry.
- 1 base (round short crust pastry)
- 5 eggs
- 1 package cream (Parmalat's aromatic herbal)
- 200 grams ham
- 100 grams cheese (Flemish)
- 2 sausages
- 100 grams mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Spread the dough in a pie pan, and prick the bottom with a fork. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Add the cream, and beat some more.
- Add ham, Flemish cheese, and sausage cut in small pieces.
- Combine everything well, and place on top of dough in pie pan.
- Did not add any spices, as the cream is already well-flavored.
- Sprinkle entire surface with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until brown.
- Serve with a salad.