If you want a meal that will tantalize the taste buds and is easy to make, then try this recipe for Ham Noodles with Mashed Cauliflower Sprinkled with Blue Cheese. It is not only a hearty dish, but has nutrient-rich ingredients for a healthy meal. This dish is perfect for an intimate family dinner or a brunch with friends. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do!
- 300 grams cauliflower
- 15 grams blue cheese
- 1 slice ham (thick)
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Finely chop cauliflower into small pieces and cook in boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Drain cauliflower thoroughly.
- Sprinkle cauliflower with blue cheese and drizzle with olive oil.
- Mash well with a fork. Season with salt and set aside.
- Cut ham into thin strips with a sharp knife.
- Using a pastry ring, shape cauliflower puree.
- Apply a layer of puree to the base and decorate the top with the ham strips.