Ham Croquettes with Cashews and Emmental CheeseReceitas Da Felicidade!
Croquettes are traditional dishes that are packed with flavor. This recipe for Ham Croquettes with Cashews and Emmental Cheese is salty, hearty, and bursting with decadence. It takes 40 minutes to prepare and only minutes to devour. Ingredients include butter, flour, corn starch, milk, prosciutto or ham, grated Emmental cheese, coarsely chopped cashew nuts, salt, nutmeg, eggs, flour, and bread crumbs to taste. Everyone will love this delightful dish.
- 150 grams butter
- 150 grams flour
- 30 grams corn starch
- 800 grams milk
- 200 grams prosciutto (or ham)
- 150 grams cheese (grated Emmental)
- 80 grams cashew nuts (coarsely chopped, optional)
- nutmeg (to taste)
- 2 eggs
- bread crumbs (to taste)
- olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1Place the ham in Thermomix cup, program to speed 5. Remove and set aside.
- 2Do the same to the cashews, and then to the cheese.
- 3Remove and set aside.
- 4Then place butter in a clean cup, and program to 3 minutes, speed 3, at 100 degrees Celsius.
- 5Add the flour, time for 1 minute, speed 3, at 100 C.
- 6Add cornstarch, milk, season with salt and nutmeg to taste, and set at 8 minutes, speed 4,at 100 C.
- 7Add prosciutto, chopped cashews (optional), and the cheese that was set aside. Program for 3 minutes, speed 3, at 100 C.
- 8Pour in a bowl and set aside in the refrigerator, for a few hours. (Can be prepared the day before).
- 9Shape the croquettes with floured hands, then cover with beaten egg, and finally roll in breadcrumbs.
- 10Fry in an abundance of hot olive oil.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1050Calories from Fat620|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat620|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.