- 1 1/3 cups ham (chopped, fully cooked)
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 ounces swiss cheese (shredded, 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup broccoli (chopped, cooked)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 9 inches refrigerated piecrusts
- 2 tablespoons romano cheese (OR Parmesan cheese, grated)
- In a skillet, over medium-high heat, cook mushrooms and garlic in hot butter until tender.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly in pastry shell; top with mushroom mixture, broccoli and ham.
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, flour, pepper and nutmeg; pour into pastry shell. Sprinkle with Romano or Parmesan cheese. Bake in a 350 degree F. oven for 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between outer edge and center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.