- 8 ounces ham (thinly sliced)
- 4 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 2 baguette (small)
- 2 cups arugula (lightly packed)
- 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup brie cheese (spreadable)
- For the Cheese Butter: bring both the cheese and butter to room temperature. Remove the rind from the cheese and whisk together with the butter until thoroughly incorporated. Season with salt and pepper. The Cheese Butter will hold in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- To assemble the sandwich: Slice the baguettes in half and place in a broiler, cut side up and toast until golden brown. Lightly dress the arugula with lemon juice and olive oil and hold. Spread a couple tablespoons of the Cheese Butter evenly on the bottom half of the toasted baguettes and spread the strawberry jam evenly on the top half. Place half of the ham slices on the bottom half of the sandwich; top with the lightly dressed arugula and the top half of the baguette.