- 1/2 pound ham (cut into 1/2 inch cubes)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups hashbrown potatoes (frozen, with peppers and onion, thawed)
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup milk
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch nonstick ovenproof skillet over medium high heat. Add the hash browns and cook 4-6 minutes or until the potatoes begin to brown. Add ham cubes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Whisk the eggs, dressing and milk in a medium bowl. Pour over potatoes. Cook 4-5 minutes or until the eggs begin to set, lifting the edges and allowing the uncooked egg to flow underneath.
- Baked 15-20 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into wedges to serve.
- Serve with salsa.
funni5 2 months ago
grate. its was vary easily to make and the taste was vary good. the only problem is that its a morning food