Ham And Cheese Quick BreadAs receitas lá de casa
You can make bread dough in just a few minutes -- and this recipe is here to prove that idea. Just beat together eggs, milk, olive oil, flour, baking powder, and salt until combined. Don't worry if it seems thin; it will set up nicely in the oven. The dough (or batter) is layered with sliced cheese and ham along with mayonnaise and ketchup (in that precise order) and more dough, then baked until the bread is golden brown and the fillings are heated through. Slice and serve while warm.
- 3 eggs
- 400 milliliters milk
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- salt (to taste)
- sliced ham (to taste)
- cheese (sliced , to taste)
- mayonnaise (to taste)
- ketchup (to taste)
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2In the blender mix together eggs, milk, olive oil, flour, baking powder, and a pinch of salt for 3 minutes.
- 3On a baking sheet or in a glass baking dish, layer batter, then cheese, ham, mayonnaise, and ketchup to taste.
- 4Repeat layers, finishing with a layer of batter.
- 5Bake for 45 minutes until golden brown.