- 7 ounces haloumi cheese (torn into bite-sized pieces)
- 7 ounces green beans (trimmed)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons coarse grain mustard
- 2 shallots (finely chopped)
- 15 ounces green lentils (drained and rinsed)
- 2 ounces baby spinach leaves
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Place the haloumi and beans on a lightly greased baking pan
- Bake for 10-12 mins, until haloumi is golden.
- Meanwhile, place the oil, lemon juice, mustard and shallots into a large bowl and whisk to combine. Add the lentils, spinach, haloumi and beans. Toss to coat in the dressing. Season with salt and black pepper and serve.