Halloween Pumpkin CheesecakeChloé Delice
Halloween is a wonderful time to indulge your sweet tooth and throw caution to the wind. This Halloween Pumpkin Cheesecake is creamy and dreamy and decadent. This recipe uses speculoos and combines it with cream cheese and mashed pumpkin for a rich and hearty dessert that everyone will love. The spider web decoration will make this delicious dessert that much more festive for a treat that will be perfect for a party.
- 200 grams cookies (speculoos)
- 70 grams butter
- 50 grams sugar
- 400 grams cream cheese
- 400 grams pumpkin (mashed)
- 100 grams powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 50 grams chocolate
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2In a bowl, crumble the speculoos cooks toa coarse powder.
- 3Melt the butter in a bowl in the microwave, then pour it into the speculoos powder, add sugar, and knead by hand.
- 4On the bottom of a springform pan, press out the dough with a glass. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- 5In another bowl, mix cream cheese and mashed pumpkin.
- 6Add sugar and vanilla extract. Mix.
- 7Finally, add the eggs one at a time, mix until smooth.
- 8Remove speculoos pan from the refrigerator, pour cheese and pumkin mixture on the cookie base, spread evenly with a spatula.
- 9Bake for 1 hour.
- 10Once cooked, the cake should quiver slightly (after cooling it will harden).
- 11Remove cheesecake from pan and cool for at least 12 hours.
- 12Spiderweb Decoration Preparation:
- 13To decorate the cake, warm two-thirds of the chocolate in a double boiler.
- 14Once the chocolate reaches 110 degrees Fahrenheit, remove from heat, and add the remaining third to obtain smooth chocolate.
- 15Using a pastry bag, form a spiderweb over the cheesecake, and let harden.