Halloween is a creative holiday where the imaginations run wild and the day is filled with fun, festivities, and delicious foods. This recipe for Panna Cotta Boo is a sweet and fanciful treat that not only looks great in it's presentation, but also tastes amazing. The rich and creamy panna cotta is paired with caramel, chocolate and creative candies for a spooky sweet celebration. We hope you have as much fun with this as we do.
- 60 cream (cl liquid)
- 2 grams agar
- 80 grams cane sugar
- 125 grams meringue mix
- 125 milliliters water
- 175 grams powdered sugar
- yellow food coloring (Red and)
- jam (or jelly)
- chocolate (gourmet)
- Preheat the oven to 200F
- Put the meringue mix and water in the bowl of your food processor
- Mix on high speed for about 3 minutes, add the powdered sugar towards the end.
- Portion onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper with a pastry bag or a spoon and cook about 2-3 hours.
- In a saucepan, put the cream, cane sugar and agar-agar.
- Bring to a boil and stir constantly for about 2 minutes after the first simmering.
- Add the food coloring and mix until get an orange color
- Pour the cream into the glasses, let them cool to room temperature and then refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Place some jelly on the panna cotta, then top with a meringue.
- Decorate or write on your meringue using the chocolate pen.