Halloween Panna CottaLolibox
Halloween is a creative holiday where the imaginations run wild and the day is filled with fun, festivities, and delicious foods. This recipe for Panna Cotta Boo is a sweet and fanciful treat that not only looks great in it's presentation, but also tastes amazing. The rich and creamy panna cotta is paired with caramel, chocolate and creative candies for a spooky sweet celebration. We hope you have as much fun with this as we do.
- 60 cream (cl liquid)
- 2 grams agar
- 80 grams cane sugar
- 125 grams meringue powder
- 125 milliliters water
- 175 grams powdered sugar
- yellow food coloring (Red and)
- jam (or jelly)
- chocolate (gourmet)
- 1Preheat the oven to 200F
- 2Put the meringue mix and water in the bowl of your food processor
- 3Mix on high speed for about 3 minutes, add the powdered sugar towards the end.
- 4Portion onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper with a pastry bag or a spoon and cook about 2-3 hours.
- 5In a saucepan, put the cream, cane sugar and agar-agar.
- 6Bring to a boil and stir constantly for about 2 minutes after the first simmering.
- 7Add the food coloring and mix until get an orange color
- 8Pour the cream into the glasses, let them cool to room temperature and then refrigerate for at least two hours.
- 9Place some jelly on the panna cotta, then top with a meringue.
- 10Decorate or write on your meringue using the chocolate pen.