Halloween is fast approaching and you need a decadent dessert for the perfect party. This recipe for Halloween Cupcakes are rich and delicious. The recipe combines 70-percent dark chocolate with regular ingredients to enhance the rich and creamy flavors of these sweet treats. These are perfect treats to make and have the kids help decorate. Let them explore their creative sides. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy these cupcakes as much as we do.
- 75 grams 70% dark chocolate
- 200 grams butter (softened)
- 70 grams granulated sugar
- 7.5 grams vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs
- 125 grams flour
- 6 grams baking powder
- 60 milliliters milk
- 1/2 cup sugar (powderd)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- orange food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt it in a double boiler.
- In a bowl, whisk 80 grams of softened butter with the granulated and vanilla sugars until the mixture whitens.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing after each addition. Add the melted chocolate and mix until you reach a smooth and consistent texture.
- Add the flour and the baking powder while mixing, then add the milk and stir vigorously. Pour the batter into paper-lined cupcake molds.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- For the icing, whisk 120 grams of softened butter in a bowl and gradually stir in the powdered sugar.
- Add the vanilla extract and a few drops of food coloring until you get the desired color.
- Once the cakes are cooled down, use a piping bag to cover each cupcake with the icing and decorate according to your own taste.
- Then, put your cupcakes in the refrigerator to get the perfect icing.