- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts (coarsely, I did not add walnuts)
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups mashed bananas (about 4 small bananas)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter (melted, and brought to room temp.)
|Calories1050Calories from Fat530|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat530|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
julia 8 hours ago
The bread is quite moist and flavourful. I would adjust the soda down if i make it again.
Angela 16 days ago
Great. Used vanilla yogurt instead of sour cream but was delicious
Erin a month ago
Very moist, was gone on only a few hours. would like to try some variations.
Jackie 2 months ago
Very good. My modifications: Vanilla nut extract in stead of vanilla 1 tsp cinnamon 1 tsp apple pie spice Crushed walnuts in one half, stirred in pan Baked 350 for 40 min, then 325 for 20 It stuck to bottom of pan even tho I used pam
Barb Fath 2 months ago
Still in the oven...I’ll keep you posted :)
Mike 2 months ago
it was very moist. My go to banana bread.
Stephanie Dobbs 3 months ago
Perfectly done Sweet, moist banana bread!
Brenda Jones 3 months ago
Good flavor and texture. Needed 40 min at 325 - wasnt done after 20. Keeper recipe
Kalia Freitas 9 months ago
Loved this one I had to cook it closer to 40 minutes on 320 but it came out wonderful I also use bobs red mill 1 to 1 gluten free flour