- 3/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter (I Can't Believe It's Not, !® Spread, melted)
- 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dri tarragon leaves, crush
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (optional)
- 4 halibut fillets (about 1 lb.)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese, lemon peel, salt and pepper in small bowl. Stir in Spread; set aside.
- Blend Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise with tarragon in another bowl; set aside.
- Arrange halibut on baking sheet. Evenly spread halibut with mayonnaise mixture, then press on bread crumb mixture. Bake 10 minutes or until halibut flakes with a fork. Drizzle with lemon juice.