Half Hour Bread (Bread Machine Recipe)L'Antro dell'Alchimista
This classic dish will not disappoint. You will fall in love with our Half Hour Bread (Bread Machine Recipe) recipe. It is loaded with flavor and the perfect recipe to switch up your routine. Try out this Half Hour Bread (Bread Machine Recipe) recipe and comment below with your thoughts. We love to read users thoughts on our recipes. You can also give this recipe a star rating for others to follow along. We hope you enjoy this Half Hour Bread (Bread Machine Recipe) recipe as much as we do!
- 400 grams strong flour
- 200 grams milk
- 14 grams yeast (brewer’s)
- 15 grams butter (softened)
- 1 teaspoon lard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 8 grams salt
- 1Dissolve the yeast in a cup with the sugar and the warm milk.
- 2Place the flour in the bread machine bowl and place the salt in a crevice in the flour.
- 3Add the butter, lard, and the yeast mixture.
- 4Turn on the machine to the kneading function (for approximately 90 minutes).
- 5Divide the dough in half and shape it into two balls, press the balls of dough by hand into two ovals, double them over and roll them up with your thumb into two short loaves.
- 6Place the loaves, fold side down, on a floured baking sheet and place them in the cold oven.
- 7Turn on the oven for 1 minute, turn it off and let the loaves rest for 30 minutes.
- 8Without opening the oven door, turn the oven on to 200C and bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
- 9If the bread browns too soon, cover it with a sheet of aluminum foil or wax paper.
- 10Remove the bread from the oven and let cool.
PER SERVING *
|Calories440Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.