Hake and Shrimp Patties with Carrot RiceReceitas Da Felicidade!
Carrot rice is a sweeter take on a low-carb rice alternative. Cooked to perfection with sauteed onions and garlic, this rice will be a delicious and guilt-free meal when paired with steamed Hake and shrimp patties. The milk and flour give the fish a fried and battered taste, while staying consistent with the other healthy components of this recipe. This dish can be prepared in less than an hour, and the leftovers serve as a healthy meal-prepped lunch for the next day!
- 800 grams water
- 500 grams hake fillets
- 150 grams onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 50 milliliters olive oil
- 30 milliliters white wine
- 500 milliliters milk
- 100 grams flour
- 50 grams tomatoes (pulp)
- 1 fish broth
- 150 grams peeled shrimp
- parsley (or coriander to taste, chopped)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 1Put in the cup, the water and in the Varoma the fillets seasoned with a little salt, program for 20 min. Temp. Varoma. Vel. 1. Shred and set aside.
- 2Without washing the glass, place the onion and garlic and chop for 5 sec. Vel. 5.
- 3Add the olive oil and program to 7 min. Temp. 100 degrees Celsius. Vel. 1, to sauté.
- 4Add the tomato paste, wine, fish broath and set it for 3 min. Temp. Varoma Vel. 1.
- 5Add milk, salt, pepper and flour and set it for 8min. Temp 90 degrees Celsius. Vel. 4.
- 6Once it's done, add the shredded fillet, the prawns (I also added the sea food) and parsley and set for 1min. Temp. 90º, Vel. Reverse Spoon.
PER SERVING *
|Calories460Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.