Hake and Prawn Balls With Green SauceKooking
Once in a while you will find a recipe that stands the test of time for decadence and pure bliss. This recipe for Hake and Prawn Balls With Green Sauce is one to keep on hand for any holiday, special occasion or celebration. With the richness and delicious taste, this recipe is full of flavor. it is a little bit of heaven in each bite. The hardest part of this delicious recipe, is deciding who will get to enjoy the other corners with you. Make a batch this weekend.
- 400 grams boneless hake
- 100 grams peeled prawns
- 3 crab sticks
- 1 eggs
- bread crumbs
- sunflower oil
- broth (from boiled hake bones)
- 1 onions (medium)
- 2 garlic cloves
- dry white wine (splash of)
- 1 bunch parsley
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1For the hake balls, finely chop hake, prawns and crab and place in a bowl.
- 2Add egg and chopped parsley. Season and mix well.
- 3Add breadcrumbs, if needed. Shape fish mixture into balls and dredge in flour.
- 4Heat plenty of sunflower oil in a deep, heavy skillet.
- 5Tip: Do not use excess oil or fish may scorch.
- 6For the green sauce, slice onions.
- 7Heat olive oil in a pan and sauté onions until almost translucent, then add minced garlic.
- 8Cook briefly and deglaze pan with a generous splash of dry white wine.
- 9Let alcohol evaporate a little and add fish stock.
- 10Bring to a boil and let boil for a few minutes.
- 11Season with salt to taste.
- 12Continue to cook for about ten minutes.
- 13To serve, garnish with chopped parsley.