Hake and Baked Potato with Green TeaReceitas Da Felicidade!
Everyone knows by now that green tea is brimming with healthful antioxidants, but it's more than just a hot beverage. You can use it in cooking, too. Here, green tea leaves are sprinkled over fish and potatoes before baking, along with a bit of lemon juice, for extra flavor. Hake is a delicate tasting white fish with firm flesh, and can be substituted with other fish with the same qualities, including cod, flounder, or halibut.
- potatoes (as needed)
- hake fillets
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 1 onions (large)
- olive oil
- 1 tablespoon green tea
- 1Gently rinse the potatoes and bring to a boil in salted water. When cooked, remove from pot and drain.
- 2Cut into cubes and set aside.
- 3Preheat oven to 356°F. Season the fillets with salt, pepper and a little lemon juice.
- 4Place the fish and potatoes in a baking dish with the sliced onion and drizzle with olive oil.
- 5Sprinkle the green tea over the potatoes and the fish, add a little more lemon juice and bake until roasted and brown.