Hake and hard boiled eggs add enough substance to this salad to make it appropriate for lunch or even a light supper, especially when the temperatures soar. It's also given heft with potatoes cooked grains and extra goodness with green beans. The salad is a great way to use up any leftover cooked grains you might have on hand, and any kind can work: rice, bulgur, farro, quinoa, or even couscous. The fish, potatoes, green beans, and eggs are all simply boiled in salted water.
- 2 slices hake (large)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cooked rice
- potatoes (to your taste)
- green beans (to your taste)
- coriander (to your taste)
- salt (to your taste)
- olive oil (to your taste)
- Cook in water seasoned with salt, the folded hakes, potatoes already cut to cubes, green beans without the "wire sides", and eggs.
- Remove the skin of hake, the pimples and chipping.
- Remove the peel and chop the eggs.
- Plate some potatoes, hake chips, rice, green beans and eggs.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh coriander and sprinkle with a little olive oil.