Hake Fillets with Tomatoes and MushroomsMarmita
If you tend to stay away from fish because you are afraid of overcooking it (or just don't much like the odors it creates in your kitchen), here's a great recipe to change your mindset. The fish is arranged in a baking dish with tomato, mushrooms, and garlic on top, simply seasoned, and drizzled with a bit of olive oil before going into a hot oven (which traps the smells) and baked until opaque throughout -- the surest sign that fish is properly cooked through.
- 4 hake fillets (frozen)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 tomatoes (ripe, finely chopped)
- 2 mushrooms (large, finely chopped)
- 1 garlic cloves (minced)
- parsley (powder)
- olive oil (to taste)
- 1Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- 2Place the fillets in a glass baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Place the tomatoes, mushrooms, and garlic on top of the fish as pictured.
- 4Season again with a little salt, pepper, and parsley powder. Drizzle with a little olive oil and bake for 25 minutes.