Hake CrumbleReceitas Da Felicidade!
Hake is a delicate and mild fish that is the perfect base for this hearty and savory crumble. The fish is combined with bread, leeks, olives, and a combination of herbs and spices for a dish that is bursting with bold and delicious flavors. The recipe is simple to make and comes together in about 50 minutes, which means you don't have to stand over the stove for hours to get this on the table. Serve it with a light green salad for a complete meal.
- 2 packages merluza (medallions)
- ground black pepper
- ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 lemon juice
- 3 loaves (small, hard bread)
- 1 leeks
- pitted black olives
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onions (small)
- olive oil (as needed)
- thyme (as needed)
- 1 bunch parsley (chopped)
- 200 milliliters cream
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Beforehand, season the medallions with salt, pepper, ginger, cardamom, and lemon juice.
- 3Separately chop the bread, leek, olives, garlic, and onion.
- 4In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients, and mix with olive oil.
- 5Season with salt, and add fresh thyme and chopped parsley.
- 6Place the drained medallions in a baking pan.
- 7Cover with the cream, and sprinkle the break mixture on top.
- 8Bake for about 30 minutes, or until gratin.