- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallow crème
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups salted peanuts (chopped)
- 14 ounces caramels (package)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Line a cake pan with parchment paper. In a blender, combine marshmallow crème, peanut butter, and ice cream until combined. Pour marshmallow-ice cream mixture into lined cake pan and sprinkle peanuts over ice cream base. Cover with plastic wrap, and freeze until firm (around 8 hours)
- When ice cream is firm, prepare caramel layer. Place the unwrapped caramel cubes and heavy cream in a medium saucepan. Place over low heat and stir until the mixture has completely melted and is smooth. Let the caramel cool. Remove ice cream from freezer and quickly spread cooled caramel over ice cream layer with an off-set spatula. Place in the freezer until set.
- In the meantime, line an empty cookie sheet with parchment paper and store in the freezer until needed. Remove ice cream from freezer and quickly cut into bars and place on frozen cookie sheet. Freeze bars until firm again.
- When ice cream bars are firm, prepare chocolate shell. In a small saucepan over low heat, add milk chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and peanut butter. Stir often until completely melted and smooth. Allow chocolate mixture to cool. Working quickly, dip ice cream bars into cooled chocolate to coat, set bars on lined cookie sheet, and place cookie sheet in the freezer until chocolate has set. Store in freezer until ready to serve.
|Calories710Calories from Fat340|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat340|
|% DAILY VALUE|