- 1 pound pork loin roast (boneless)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 cup yogurt (plain)
- 1 cucumber (peeled, seeded and chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dill
- 2 pita loaves (halved)
- 1/2 red onion (small, thinly sliced)
- Cut pork crosswise into think slices; then into strips 5x1/2-inch. Place in self-sealing bag. Combine olive oil, mustard, lemon juice, garlic and oregano; pour over pork. Cover and refrigerate 1-8 hours.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl stir together yogurt, cucumber, pepper and dill. Cover and refrigerate.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Drain marinade from pork, discarding marinade. Place pork in single layer in shallow pan. Roast until crisp, about 10 minutes. Open each pita half to form a pocket. Distribute pork among each half. Top each sandwich with some yogurt dressing and onions.