- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup guava jelli
- 2 tablespoons chipotles in adobo (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line bottom of broiler pan with aluminum foil. Place rack on top; set aside. Cut tips off chicken wings. Cut wings in half at joint. Arrange chicken on rack. Bake 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients. Place 3/4 cup mixture in large bowl; reserve remaining. Add hot wings and toss to coat. Bake an additional 20 minutes or until chicken in thoroughly cooked and golden brown.
- Serve with reserved mayonnaise mixture as dipping sauce.