Guacamole and Pomegranate-stuffed PeppersMADELEINE COCINA
Guacamole is a beautiful and fresh appetizer or topping that provides a tangy, hearty and creamy texture for the taste buds to enjoy. This Guacamole and Pomegranate-stuffed Peppers recipe is the perfect side dish or appetizer for any occasion. Ingredients include poblano peppers, water, white vinegar, garlic, olive oil, salt, avocado, onions, lemon, and pomegranate. It not only tastes great, it also is low in calories and is quick and easy to make.
- 2 poblano peppers (roasted with the seeds taken out)
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 clove garlic (sliced in half)
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 avocado (peeled and pitted)
- 1/4 onion (small, minced)
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup pomegranate
- Place water, vinegar, garlic, oregano, oil, and salt into a resealable bag. Mix everything well and place the peppers inside.
- Put the peppers in the refrigerator and let them sit for 6 hours. Make sure to move the peppers around every couple of hours.
- When the peppers are ready, prepare the guacamole by adding the onions to the avocado and mashing everything together. Add the pomegranate and lemon juice and mix everything together.
- Strain the marinade from the peppers and fill them up with guacamole.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories380Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes