Guacamole is the go-to side dip for everyone. It’s smooth sweet fresh flavors are as elegant is it’s beautiful green color. Healthy, fatty and thick avocados are combined with bright lemon juice for a little hint of sour, which is mellowed by the pimento and creamy Saint Moret cheese. It will hardly take you any time to prepare and is a great dish to hold over your hungry guests. Set it aside some chips, fresh vegetables, or crispy crostini’s and watch it disappear.
- 2 avocado
- 1 lemon (juice)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 100 grams Saint Moret cheese
- 1Mix avocados in the blender with the lemon juice to a smooth puree.
- 2Add salt, pepper, pimento, and St Moret.
- 3Mix again.
- 4Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.