- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil (divided)
- 7 large garlic cloves (thinly sliced & divided)
- 4 cups broccolini (or broccoli, cut into 2" pieces)
- 1/3 lemon (juice of)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (ground)
- 1 onion (medium, chopped)
- 1 pound ground turkey (extra lean)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (or tamari, low sodium)
- 4 cups baby potatoes (cut into even sizes)
- 1 cup water (boiling)
- 2 green onion (sprigs, chopped)
|Calories360Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Stephanie Lopez 11 Nov 2018
Very good and juicy! Definitely had to add a lot more seasoning to get the flavors out! And also thank you for the chicken broth tip!
Donelly Cabrera 21 Aug 2018
Delicious recipe. I would add your favorite spices to the turkey and I used chicken broth instead of water.
Leah M. 29 Jul 2018
Super flavorful! Would make it again and my kids (picky eaters) actually lived it.
Kaylene W. 21 Jun 2018
I added half a red bell pepper chopped with the onion. Turned out great!
Kendra Nodland 20 Dec 2017
It was vary watery I most likely won't be making this one again.
Tara Robert 27 Oct 2017
Would make this again
Devan D. 11 Oct 2017
The instructions for the recipe were spot on and it’s a very easy dish to make however it didn’t have much flavor. (try adding your favorite spices)
Shanice Waddell 10 Oct 2017
this recipe was great. I didn't have any small potatoes so I used regular russet and it was delicious. The whole house smelled like love and tenderness.