- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 garlic cloves (finely minced)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (Freshly Grated)
- 2 teaspoons gluten free soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (divided)
- 1 onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 carrots (peeled and grated)
- 2 broccoli (Small-Medium Heads, cut into florets and then halved)
- 1 teaspoon chili paste (or more to taste)
- 1 lime (juiced)
- scallions (thinly sliced for garnish)
- cooked rice (for serving)
FlyFoodLover 2 days ago
This came out really well. The whole family loved it. Super easy and I loved all the fresh veggies in it.
Kerrie 27 Feb
My family enjoyed this recipe. I didn't have chili sauce on hand, so I used Annatto paste instead. Easy to make and fairly quick.
Adrianna 7 Feb
Would make it again. Family liked.
Carmen S. 27 Jun 2017
I loved this recipe! It was quick and easy and tasted great!
Putnam 5 Jun 2017
Simple and delicious. Have made it many times 😊
Laura D. 3 Jan 2017
Very delicious!!! Added red bell pepper to it in addition to the other vegetables. Will make again!!!
Sara D. 14 Apr 2016
My son LOVES this recipe and he doesn't like anything that has green in it.....LOL! He asked for it again and again!
Lori P. 6 Apr 2016
Loved it! Healthy, easy and delicious... my kids 1.5 and 4 years ate it all up too. This will definitely be a go to recipe