- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 pound green beans (trimmed & cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 red bell pepper (cut into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (minced)
- 2 1/2 cups chopped kale (& cabbage mixture*)
- 4 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce (tamari for gluten free)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar (or honey)
- 2 teaspoons hoisin sauce (gluten free version, if desired)
PER SERVING *
|Calories240Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Tennyson 16 Jul
Replaced the kale with spinach is all
Shanna H. 3 Jul
Great recipe. I was hesitant, but had some fresh green beans & kale I needed to get rid of, and this turned out wonderful. Added onion to turkey, and just used a bunch of green beans & kale; no peppers. Tasted great!
Elizabeth Grady 7 Jan
Delicious! I served over cauliflower rice.
JR 30 Dec 2017
Way better than what I thought. Scaled back on kale. Required amount in recipe is too much.
Chris 9 Nov 2017
So good! Added a lot of veggies I️ had on hand and didn’t necessarily follow recipe to a T but it was a wonderful recipe/inspiration
Sarah N. 4 Oct 2017
This recipe delivered as promised! My whole family loved it including my "don't mix or let foods touch" child.
Ali F 28 Sep 2017
Delicious! But next time, I’ll buy more Kale so it would be enough even after they shrink.
Madi G. 9 Sep 2017
Really yummy! 3 of us finished the whole batch. It did need a little extra hoisin in my opinion but other than that made just as directed. Served with jasmin rice...definitely will be making again!
Levis 2 Jul 2017
Tasty meal and easy to make
Donna 29 Jun 2017
It was very good! My husband liked it too, which is unusual for him. He prefers canned green beans. He even said, " these green beans in here are good"
Annika 29 Jun 2017
It tasted great! I followed the recipe as it was.
Sarah 21 Jun 2017
Delicious! Added more garlic and ginger. Also added red pepper flakes to give it a kick!