- 20 ounces tortellini (package)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion (large)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 24 ounces pasta sauce
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup parmesan (Asiago & Romano grated cheese)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- fresh basil (top with, optional)
PER SERVING *
|Calories550Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Lori 16 Oct
Very good easy recipe and makes a lot
Jenna Jellison 5 Mar
Easy and yummy!! We used ground venison and extra spinach to make a healthier version and really enjoyed it! Will make again!
Michael Harris 16 Feb
Great!!! Look forward to making it again
Who's Hungry? I Am! 11 Sep 2017
Easy to make and tasty.
Gloria 10 Mar 2017
Very good. I thought it tasted a lot like lasagna, which made me want to add ricotta! Will make again
Erika Sullivan 21 Feb 2017
This was a crowd favorite!! Easy to make and does not take long at all !!! I am always trying to find meals that I can cook during the work/school week.
Emelda B. 8 Aug 2016
It was very delicious. I made this for my family of 8. Everyone enjoyed this dish!!! Needed a bit more seasoning but that could have been because I had to make such a large portion. I will definitely serve this again!!!
Hank H. 13 Jul 2016
Easy enough that my wife could make it, so that's 3 stars right there. Both kids shoveled it in too. Would have been better with Italian sausage, but most things are better with Italian sausage.