Tender portobello mushrooms are stuffed with ground meat that is seasoned with a simple sauce made of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and ground mustard. You can serve these as an entree, paired with some roasted potatoes and vegetables. You can also serve the stuffed mushrooms as an appetizer, simple use smaller mushrooms so people can easily finish them in one to two bites.
- 5 portobello mushrooms (small)
- 250 grams ground beef (mixed, cow / pork)
- 1/4 yellow pepper
- 70 cornbread (grs of)
- ground mustard
- ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch spices
- Clean the mushrooms, remove the stem and arrange in an oven-safe dish with the top of the mushroom facing dowm.
- Chop the pepper into small pieces, then crumble the cornbread.
- Place the meat in a bowl, season and add the pepper, cornbread, kneading everything very well with your hands or a wooded spoon.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes