- 1 1/4 cups Wish-Bone Italian Dressing
- 4 2-1/2- to 3-lb. chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 4 frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 tomato
- Pour 1 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing over chicken, corn and tomatoes in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish. Cover and marinate chicken and vegetables in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 to 24 hours.
- Remove chicken and vegetables from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken and corn 20 minutes, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining dressing. Arrange tomato halves cut-side-up on grill or broiler pan and continue cooking chicken and vegetables, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining Dressing, 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and corn is tender.