- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (large, about 1 1/2 lbs)
- 1 1/2 cups Wish-Bone Italian Dressing (divided)
- 4 lemon
- 3 heads torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- ground black pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced (into thick strips)
- Add chicken and 1 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing in large resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Heat large nonstick grill pan over medium heat and cook chicken, turning once, 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Grill lemons and red pepper, turning once, 5 minutes; set aside.
- Pulse bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, olive oil and salt and pepper in food processor several times until crumbs turn bright green. Spread crumbs on baking sheet, then bake 7 minutes or until crispy.
- Arrange lettuce on large platter, then top with grilled chicken and peppers. Drizzle with remaining Dressing. Sprinkle with some of the toasted bread crumbs, reserve remaining crumbs to use another day. Then squeeze grilled lemons over salad. Garnish, if desired, with parsley.
- Preheat oven 350°.