- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Bertolli® Classico Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary (finely chopped, optional)
- 2 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2-1/2 lbs.)
- 1 jar bertolli vidalia onion with roast garlic sauc
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel (optional)
- Combine lemon juice, Olive Oil, vinegar, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish. Add chicken; turn to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, up to 3 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, heat Sauce with lemon peel in small saucepan. Serve chicken with heated sauce.