- 1 cup wish-bone buffalo ranch dressing
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 head torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup italian seasoned croutons
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Pour 1/3 cup Wish-Bone® Light Buffalo Ranch Dressing over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes or up to 3 hours.
- Remove chicken from Dressing, discarding Dressing. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing occasionally with 1/2 of the remaining Dressing, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, evenly divide lettuce on 4 plates. Slice chicken, then evenly top each salad. Evenly drizzle with remaining Dressing. Sprinkle with celery and blue cheese.