- 1 1/2 pounds yukon gold potatoes (medium)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 5 teaspoons chipotle seasoning (McCormick® Grill Mates® Bacon, divided)
- 6 slices applewood smoked bacon (cut into 1/4-inch pieces)
- 1 cup yellow onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons green onions (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Place potatoes on microwavable plate. Pierce potatoes with fork several times. Microwave on HIGH 5 to 6 minutes or until fork-tender but still firm. Let stand until cool enough to handle. Toss potatoes, oil and 3 teaspoons of the Seasoning in large bowl until well coated.
- Grill potatoes over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes or until skin is crispy, turning frequently. Meanwhile, cook and stir bacon in large cast iron skillet on the grill 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp. Add yellow onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Push bacon mixture to one side of the skillet. Add potatoes to skillet on the other side. Smash each potato with heavy spatula, bottom of small sturdy bowl, or meat pounder. Sprinkle potatoes with remaining 2 teaspoons Seasoning. Spoon bacon mixture over the potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover pan or close grill. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. To serve, sprinkle with green onions and dollops of sour cream.
|Calories290Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.