- 3 romaine lettuce hearts (medium, trimmed)
- 1 pound radishes (trimmed, about 12 large)
- 1 cup white wine vinegar (divided)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (divided)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt (divided)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 green onions (each cut into 3 pieces)
- 6 basil leaves (large, torn)
- 1/4 cup chives (chopped, divided)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Remove and discard 3 or 4 outer leaves off of each lettuce head to leave a tight lettuce heart; cut in half lengthwise.
- Attach Spiralizer attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Center one radish on fruit and vegetable skewer; attach to Spiralizer. Attach fine spiralizing blade and position at end of radish. Place large bowl under blade to catch spiralized radishes. Turn stand mixer to speed 4 and process until blade reaches end of radish. Repeat with remaining radishes, reserving radish cores in bowl as well.
- Add ¾ cup vinegar, 2-1/2 teaspoons sugar and 1 teaspoon salt to radishes in bowl; toss gently. Let stand 10 minutes; drain.
- Meanwhile, add oil, onions, basil, half of the chives, and remaining vinegar, sugar and salt to KitchenAid® Blender. Process on speed 4 (puree)until smooth. Evenly brush cut sides of lettuce with 2 tablespoons of the dressing mixture. Grill 1 to 2 minutes or just until charred with grill marks.
- Serve lettuce immediately, evenly drizzled with remaining dressing and garnished with pickled radishes, tomatoes, remaining chives and fresh cracked black pepper.
PER SERVING *
|Calories200Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Apple Cider Vinegar Honey Vinaigrette DressingGoing My Wayz
Vegan Buddha BowlErica Julson
Amanda’s Olive Oil and Vinegar Dressing & MarinadeThe Crumpled Cookbook
Quinoa and Kale Salad with Fresh HerbsHellmann's
Vegan QuesadillasSimple Vegan Blog
(Almost) Classic Chickpea Vegan MeatloafConnoisseurus Veg
Southwestern Quinoa Bake (Vegan)Healthier Steps
Vegan Parmesan Orzo PrimaveraAmerican Times Food
Vegan Fish & ChipsCarrots and Flowers
Instant Pot Vegan BurritosNora Cooks
Hemp Seed Oil Balsamic DressingHemp Factory
Vegan Curried RiceHealthy World Cuisine.
Vegan Freezer BurritosPickles and Honey
5 Ingredient Coconut CurryPinch of Yum
Zesty Tahini Oil-Free DressingThe Vegan Road
Easy Homemade Italian DressingAdd a Pinch
Pasta Salad With Roasted VegetablesHellmann's
Zesty Homemade Italian Salad DressingOnce Upon A Chef
Oil and Vinegar DressingVintage Recipe Project
Oil & Vinegar DressingThe Gourmet Housewife
Coleslaw with Oil & Vinegar DressingThe Recipe Wench