Finding the perfect dinner when you are craving a decadent dish that will be hearty and healthy is sometimes hard to find. This dish for Grilled Vegetable, Blood Sausage, and Cod Lasagna with Light Romesco Sauce is sweet, savory and hearty. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family and friends with a delicious dinner this week. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 8 sheets lasagne
- 1/2 fire roasted peppers
- 1/2 fire roasted eggplant
- 1 blood sausage (with onion)
- 1 chives
- 2 pieces unsalted cod
- 200 milliliters cream
- 3 tablespoons Romesco sauce
- spanish paprika (smoked)
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F.
- Finely dice green onion. Heat oil in a pan and and sauté green onions.
- When onions are half-cooked, add cubed sausage pieces and cook for a few minutes.
- Cook lasagna noodles in boiling, salted water according to package directions.
- Cook cod in plenty of boiling water with a little rosemary for about 5 minutes.
- Drain cod, shred, and set aside.
- For the light Romesco sauce, dissolve cornstarch in a little cream and boil in a saucepan with 3 tablespoons Romesco sauce.
- After sauce thickens, sprinkle with paprika and season with salt and pepper.
- To assemble the lasagna, place a layer of pasta on the base of a casserole, add a layer roasted pepper and eggplant strips.
- Add another layer of pasta and cover with the blood sausage with onion.
- Add another layer of pasta, cover with the flaked cod and sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover with the final layer of lasagna and pour light Romesco sauce on top.
- Bake for ten minutes in preheated oven.