Finding new and tasty ways to make your kids eat their vegetables can be overwhelming with all the recipes out there. This recipe for Grilled Vegetable Salad is flavorful and hearty. It takes 35 minutes to prepare and will guarantee to please their palates. The recipe calls for 2 medium potatoes, 1 ear of corn without the husk, 1 green bell pepper, 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar, 3 tablespoons olive oil, salt, and ground black pepper.
- 2 potatoes (medium)
- 1 ear of corn (without the husk removed)
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ground black pepper
- Place the corn and bell pepper on a charcoal grill, making sure to flip both of the vegetables occasionally in order to grill them completely.
- Put the potatoes in cold water and salt, bring to a boil and cook them until they are somewhat soft, but not completely cooked.
- Remove the potatoes and cut into quarters. Place the wedges into a bowl, cover them in oil, mix everything well, and place them on the grill.
- In a separate container, add the vinegar, oil, and a pinch of salt and black pepper and mix well to make the dressing.
- Once the bell pepper is completely grilled, place it in a plastic bag bag for 5 minutes, take it out, peel the skin, cut it into thick slices, and add to a bowl.
- Remove the kernels from the cob and add to the bowl with the bell pepper.
- Mix all of the ingredients with the dressing and serve.