The wonderful part about Grilled Vegetable Pastry and Kalamata Cod is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Grilled Vegetable Pastry and Kalamata Cod flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 500 grams flour
- 100 grams olive oil
- 12 grams fresh yeast
- 10 grams salt
- 240 grams water
- grilled pepper
- grilled eggplant
- 2 loin (good pieces unsalted cod)
- kalamata olives
- salt (flakes)
- Mix flour, olive oil, fresh yeast, salt, water, and oregano and knead for about 10 minutes.
- The dough is very manageable due to the oil.
- Cover with a cotton cloth and let rise until doubled in volume.
- Preheat oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F).
- Divide dough in half and roll out two rectangles.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Cover with strips of grilled pepper and eggplant.
- Add cod flakes.
- Top with some olives and salt flakes.
- If desired, drizzle with a little spicy olive oil.