- 8 slices Italian bread (hearty)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise (divided)
- 3/4 pound turkey breast deli meat
- 1/2 pound cheddar cheese (sliced)
- 1/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce (optional)
- Evenly spread 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise on 4 bread slices, then layer with turkey, cheese and cranberry sauce. Top with remaining 4 bread slices.
- Preheat 12-inch nonstick skillet or grill pan over medium heat. Spread remaining 1/4 cup Mayonnaise on outside of sandwiches and cook, pressing gently with spatula and turning once, 4 minutes or until sandwiches are golden brown and cheese is melted.