- 2 tablespoons olive oil (plus more for brushing)
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 4 teaspoons montreal steak seasoning (McCormick® Grill Mates® Smoky, divided)
- 2 teaspoons mccormick basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard (McCormick®, Ground)
- 4 tomatoes (large ripe, cut into 1-inch slices, about 12 slices)
- 96 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese
- Mix 2 tablespoons of the oil, vinegar, 1 teaspoon of the Seasoning, basil and mustard in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Set aside.
- Brush tomatoes lightly with additional oil. Sprinkle with remaining 3 teaspoons Seasoning.
- Grill tomatoes on one side over high heat 3 to 4 minutes. Turn; grill 2 minutes longer. Top tomatoes with slices of mozzarella cheese. Grill 1 minute longer or just until cheese is melted.
- Place tomatoes on serving platter. Whisk balsamic dressing; drizzle over tomatoes and mozzarella.