The versatility of pork tenderloin makes it the perfect centerpiece for an outdoor meal. These cutlets add an exotic touch to your patio dinner. Serve on buns along with Sesame Cucumbers.
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger root (grated)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic chili paste
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint (minced)
- sandwich buns (optional)
- Cut tenderloins crosswise into 1-inch pieces; flatten with heel of hand to about 1/8-inch thickness and place in shallow pan. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over pork cutlets; cover and refrigerate for up to four hours. Remove pork from marinade (discard remaining marinade) and grill over medium-hot coals just until nicely browned; about 2-3 minutes per side. Serve on sandwich buns if desired.