- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (coarsely ground)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pear (firm-ripe green, finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup radishes (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup fresh mint (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (grated)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- Coat a grill pan (or grill) with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the black pepper and salt evenly over the pork. Grill, uncovered, for 28-30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F., turning every 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the relish ingredients.
- Transfer pork tenderloin to cutting board. Loosely cover with foil; let rest for 5 minutes before thinly slicing. Serve with relish.
- Makes 12 ounces cooked pork and 1 1/3 cups relish total.
- Serves 4; 3 ounces cooked pork and 1/3 cup relish per serving