®/™©2023 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Grilled Tenderloin with Fresh Pear-Radish RelishPORK
Grilled Tenderloin with Fresh Pear-Radish Relish
- Coat a grill pan (or grill) with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the black pepper and salt evenly over the pork. Grill, uncovered, for 28-30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F., turning every 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the relish ingredients.
- Transfer pork tenderloin to cutting board. Loosely cover with foil; let rest for 5 minutes before thinly slicing. Serve with relish.
- Makes 12 ounces cooked pork and 1 1/3 cups relish total.
- Serves 4; 3 ounces cooked pork and 1/3 cup relish per serving