- 4 boneless pork chops (1-inch thick)
- 2 green onions (finely chopped, white and green parts)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chili paste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root (grated)
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In large self-sealing bag combine all ingredients except pork chops; blend well. Add chops, seal bag and refrigerate for 4-24 hours.
- Prepare medium-hot fire in kettle-style grill. Remove chops from marinade, discarding remaining marinade, and grill over fire 4-5 minutes on each side, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.