If you love a good hearty steak, but are looking to try some heathier dinner options, why not try this Grilled Swordfish with Lemon Mustard Sauce. Swordfish is known to be the steak of the sea with its firm and hearty meat. Now you can feel like you…
are eating something that isn’t good for you, with this savory, sweet and tart sauce, and only consuming 90 calories per serving! Stand up and cheer and maybe even get seconds!
- swordfish fillets (quantity based on need)
- grill seasoning
- vegetables (to saute, author´s suggestion: carrots, broccoli, cauliflower)
- potatoes (thinly sliced , optional)
- 1 onion (small)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lemon juice (and zest)
- olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- parsley (to taste)
- 1 pinch salt
- Season the swordfish fillets with salt and grill seasoning.
- In a skillet, heat a splash of olive oil and saute the vegetables.
- Season the vegetables to taste.
- Broil the fish, being careful not to overbroil it or it may become dry.
- Fry the thinly sliced potatoes and place them on a paper towel to remove some of the oil.
- Combine the onion, garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil, mustard and finely chopped parsley and mix well. Season with salt and drizzle sauce over the fish.
- Place the swordfish, vegetables, and fried potatoes (optional) on a platter and serve immediately.
|Calories90Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.