- 9 tortillas (large, burrito size flour, OR 12 to 14 medium tortillas)
- 2 cups cheese (shredded queso quesadilla, 3 cups if using burritto size tortillas)
- Weber® Grill'N Spray (as needed)
- Combine steak, oil, lime juice, steak seasoning, ancho chile and vinegar in a large resealable plastic bag turning to thoroughly coat the meat.
- Marinate at room temperature for at least 15 minutes or make ahead and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Spray grill with grill spray.
- Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill the steak over Direct Medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes per side or to desired doneness.
- Transfer cooked meat to a cutting board and allow meat to rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice the steak across the grain into very thin slices.
- arrange cooked steak slices in a single layer over one half of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold each tortilla in half over the filling pressing firmly. (The quesadillas can be made up to this point, covered and refrigerated for up to 6 hours ahead of time.)
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium heat. Spray grill with grill spray, place prepared quesadillas on grill and cook over Direct Medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until grill marks appear and cheese is melted. Transfer cooked quesadillas to a cutting board and cut into wedges. Serve immediately with salsa.